This Multi country but knowing as Asian’s Gems of Iconic Heritage and the last name is the Kingdom of Dragon(Bhutan) sketching from Bustling Heritage of Kathmandu city provides you acquainted with Bhutan’s truly rich culture and landscape experience. at the beginning, this short but fabulous tour will take you Kathmandu world heritage tour where everyone will be amazed by Craft, Monument, image of ancient, and centaury of architecture all in the same day. And next day, the tour will take you in Bhutan(Paro) throughout flying from Kathmandu. At a glance, Bhutan is the ideal destination for those traveler who are look for a reorganization in their travel, Dense forests, colorful wildlife, glorious mountains and a pure environment are some of the most attractive features that separate its country from other countries in the world. Although Buddhism is the major religion in Bhutan, the people of Bhutan embrace every religion as their own and are more than happy to treat their guests with their blend of Local hospitality. From Paro-our Assistance provides you their Bhutanese townships of Thimpu, Punakha., visit Rinpung Dzong (fortress), Kichu Lhakhang ,Drugyal Dzong and explore its beautiful landmarks. For the following day, Visit the most populated Bhuta’s Iconic hamlet of Tiger Monastery and explore their memorial another part of Chorten, Nunnnery temple, folk heritage museum, and as well as drive to Punakha and visit of Majestic punnakha Dzong. The grand Dzongs, primeval temples, stupas and monasteries dotting the countryside, along with a rich wildlife, bubbly waterfalls, serenading rivers and treacherous paths will transform you to some another planet. Visit Bhutan and be a part of the world which still resides in simplicity and sheer natural glory. Come and drench yourself in a magical and mystical land that will remain etched in your memories for your lifetime.
Day 1: Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 2:An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening trek/ tour preparation for Bhutan.overnight at Hotel
Day 3: An Morning transfer to Airport and flew to Paro(Bhutan).our Representative will transfer in Hotel. And after having lunch, visit paro. Overnight at Hotel
Day 4: Paro to Thimpu. Overnight at Hotel(upon arrived, you will explore Tiger monastery)
Day 5: Thimpu(today full day excursion in Thimpu in following place, Memorial Chorten, Changangkha Monastery, Nunnery temple, School of Arts and Crafts, traditional paper factory, majestic Tashichhodzong, the largest Buddha Shakymuni etc) stay overnight.
Day 6: Thimpu to Paro. Day explore Paro. Overnight at Hotel
Day 7: Paro to Kathmandu. self shopping and overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal
This tour Itinerary is considered in such a way that we can modify our schedule as per your requirements in order to make your trip as pleasant as possible and the itinerary in details will provides, once the trip has been confirmed book
Step By Step company would not be able to include the cost of the package on website. Sometimes our clients would be confused about the cost of the package. To provide service in a reasonable cost and attempt to satisfy you, we would like to provide some information which directly affects the cost and help us to breakdown the cost. Below is the variable factors that would affect the cost in our website and package:
- vary with the size of group
- Accommodation Style (Package included 3 star level)
- Your budget
- Mutual agreement with both parties before trip
- Adjustment if activities are cancelled by request
- Can be modifying with the time and requirement of you
- Charges would be confirmed by you
- Activities could be added in or cancel out by your choice
- Details are publish in full board services
- Hotels in Kathmandu can be chosen by you
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Private tourist Transport
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category Hotel in Paro & Thimpu , Approved by Bhutanese Government
- Round ways flight with Tax (Kathmandu- Bhutan-Kathmandu)
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and tours in Bhutan
- All entry/permit fees during the tour/trekking in Bhutan
- Open choice Full board meals during the trek period (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Tea or coffee)
- Tibet entry travel permit, Chinese visa and applicable entry fees during the trek/tours in Nepal/Bhutan
- All Ground Private Transportation service by private Vehicle while Airport/Sightseeing
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved Bhutanese guide including his salary, foods, accommodation, insurance etc
- Group medical supplier (First aid kit will be Available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for Tour Guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
Please if needed any amendment on the above mentioned section or to know most update & latest pricing . Please Contact Us