Let’s make an exceptional experience in your life!! Honeymoon in Everest Luxury is created for those who are ready for extra high altitude experience. Spending moment in EVEREST VIEW HOTEL which is in a Guiness Book world record for a highest elevation(3860m) Hotel. It is located in front of the world tallest Mountain on Earth (Mount Everest-8848m, Mount Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadbalam, Thamserku, Loubuche,) This is an ideal trekking and hiking for those couple who want to experience the beauty of the Himalaya and a local culture.
In the begin of the trip, a couple will have opportunity to explore unique culture of UNESCO world heritage site in Kathmandu Discovering durbar squaer and antique history with colorful culture . In continue, there is a flight over mighty Himalaya to Lukla(2827m). We hike to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440 meters), an unofficial capital of the Sherpas exploring Phakding and Manjo following the Dudh Koshi valley. Acclimatization and exploration day at Namche allow you to hike toward Thamu and National park museum in this Everest luxury trekking. Further way going towards Everest View Hotel(3840m) This is the one of the key places of our Honeymoon Trek. And this place also would be the best spot for two or three night accommodation with the best view of Mount Everest and its neighboring peaks. From there the couple has good opportunity to see wonderful village of the Sherpa people , Buddhist Monasteries, the Hillary School and the rare Yaks..You have also chance to see the famous myth of Yeti. Finally we’ll trek our hike back to Lukla and Kathmandu with inspiration by Himalayan Honeymoon lovely moments lasting for whole lifetime.
- Day 01: Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
- Day 02 : An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening trek/ tour preparation.overnight at Hotel
- Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2840m)and trek up Phakding (2610m). Walking 3 hours.Overnight stay in Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 5.5 hours. Overnight stay in Lodge
- Day 05 : Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar. (explore Everest view Hotel ,Sherpa cultural village , Hillary foundation school etc…) Overnight stay in Lodge
- Day 06 : Trek to Hotel Everest view(3735m) Walking 2.5 hours .Overnight at Hotel
- Day 07 : Acclimatization day at Hotel Everest view.Explore the stunning views of Ama Dablam, Kantega, Everest, Lhotse and Nupste.Walking 4.5 hours. Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 08: Trek back to Manjau (2835m) .Walking 5 / 6.5 hours. Overnight stay in Lodge
- DAy 09 : Trek back to Lukla(2840m) Walking 4.5 / 5 hours. Overnight stay in Lodge
- Day 10 : Fly to Kathmandu. Free day to explore..
- Day 11 : Leisure day that can be spent souvenir shopping and chill out. Stay overnight at Hotel
- Day 12 : After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal
This tour Itinerary is considered in such a way that we can modify our schedule as per your requirements in order to make your trip as pleasant as possible and the itinerary in details will provides, once the trip has been confirmed book
In order to fully enjoy your trekking and climbing tour in the Himalayas, or any other trek in the Nepal, having the right equipment is essential. The equipment is necessary depends on the type of trekking, teahouse or camping, and on the time of year, weather conditions, terrain, and maximum altitude.
A properly packed backpack is light and includes multipurpose clothing items. Moreover, please make sure that you bring sufficiently warm clothes, especially during winter (Dec – Feb). Not having the required equipment and clothing will not only significantly decrease the pleasure of trekking, but could in a worst case scenario be life threatening.
Below is a list of suggested clothing and equipment items to bring:
- Warm jacket – down jacket, if possible.
- Water and windproof jacket (alternatively bring a poncho or umbrella)
- Long sleeved synthetic fleece (windproof material, if possible)
- Thermal underwear
- Hat, pair of gloves and scarf
- Comfortable hiking trousers (loose fitting
- Shorts and trousers, or skirt
- 2 pairs of warm wool-blend socks
- 2 pairs of running socks or liner socks
- Proper hiking boots
- Running shoes and flip-flops
- 2-3 t-shirts
Additional winter clothing comments
- The outer jacket should be warm, down jacket is highly recommended during winter season
- Bring a pair of warm winter trousers, in addition to the hiking trousers
- Bring at least one windproof layer of clothes, helping to reduce any chill factor influence.
- Snow gaiters
- Pair of polarizing sun-glasses (to be comfortable and to avoid potential snow-blindness)
- Backpack 70-75ltr for Carrying porter during the trek with cover
- Day backpack for self carry 40-45ltr with cover
- Head torch, or small torch, plus spare batteries
- Sleeping bag and silk liner(4 season)
- 2 x water bottles or camel bag but avoid cheap ones that can burst inside your backpack
- A small light weight and quick drying towel
- Bar of soap
- Sunscreen (SPF +20)
- Insect repellants
- Personal First aid kid
- Water purification tablets or a water filter
- Toilet paper(Available number of tea houses along the trek)
- Camera, battery etc
- Trekking poles(provide from Company)
- GPS unit if have
- Padlocks for guest house rooms and bags
- Sewing/repair kit
- Pocket knife
- Dairy or notebook plus pencil/pen
Adapters (Nepal two prong, 220 volt plug; or just an international, universal adaptor)
Personal snacks (candy bars & cookies can also be bought in Kathmandu or at every guesthouse)
Step By Step company would not be able to include the cost of the package on website. Sometimes our clients would be confused about the cost of the package. To provide service in a reasonable cost and attempt to satisfy you, we would like to provide some information which directly affects the cost and help us to breakdown the cost. Below is the variable factors that would affect the cost in our website and package:
- Accommodation Style (Package included 3 to 5 star level)
- Your budget
- Mutual agreement with both parties before trip
- Adjustment if activities are cancelled by request
- Can be modifying with the time and requirement of you
- Charges would be confirmed by you
- Activities could be added in or cancel out by your choice
- Details are publish in full board services
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 04 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Private tourist Transport
- Open choice Full board meals during the trek period(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Tea or coffee)
- Neat & Clean Twine shared Private room during the trek period
- Round ways Domestic flight with Tax (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- All necessary ground Private tourist Vehicle service while Airport to airport
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader; well trained in wilderness First Aid, assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Free Trek Map
- Group medical supplier (First aid kit will be Available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All necessary Paper works for Everest national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekking information management system)
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
Please if needed any amendment on the above mentioned section or to know most update & latest pricing . Please Contact Us