Come and Make unforgettable moments in your Life!!An Ancient Sanskrite script said Annapurna(Anna-Crops Purna- fulfill ) fruitfulness and other hindu mythology religion it believes as a goddess mother. Honeymoon in Annapurna Vistas is a divine love for couple who wishes to engage within a witness of Annapurna Goddess. Many people are confused whether Nepal is perfect destination for honeymoon. Annapurna Himalaya vistas offers exceptional experience of culture, people, tradition, monument, scenery of miraculous mountain, Romantic picturesque on Nepal’s harbor Tibet plateau for active couples. We take a well known majestic Himalaya flight from pokhara to Jomsome and guiding along the world deepest Kaligandaki gorge river where many colorful flora & faunas with mirror frame of Mountain Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri south, Centre, North, Tukche Peak, Dhampush Peak, Tilicho Peak can be explored. In this adventure Muktinath Temple is a main highlight. it is believed those who worship in this temple will be liberated from the sin and will be fulfilled with success. This tour is the one of the best moment to create a solid foundation of further family life.
- Day 01: Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
- Day 02 : An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar square with Monkey Temple. evening trek/ tour preparation. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 03 : Scenic Drive to Pokhara(7 hour) by private touristic car. stay at Hotel .
- Day 04 : Explore day at Pokhara,Relax & Valley sightseeing(Devis fall, Gupteshwar cave, Seti river gorge & boating Fewa lake .Overnight at Hotel
- Day 05 : Pokhara to Jomsom Flight(2720m) .Leisure day that can be spent chill out. Stay overnight at Resort
- Day 06 : Explore day at Jomsom(2720m). Relax & Explore the arid beauty of Mustang. Overnight at Resort
- Day 07 : Trek to Kagbeni(2810m) Along the Kaligandaki river Bank.Walking 4 hours Overnight at Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Muktinath (3760m) Walking 3 hours.Overnight at Lodge
- Day 09 : Trek back to Jomsom (2720m) Walking 5 hours.Overnight at Resort
- Day 10 : Jomsom to Pokhara Flight .Leisure day that can be spent souvenir shopping and chill out. Stay overnight at Hotel
- Day 11 : Drive back to Kathmandu (6 hours)by private touristic car.Leisure day that can be spent souvenir shopping and chill out. Stay overnight at Hotels
- Day 12 : After breakfast, the trip ends p you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal
This tour Itinerary is considered in such a way that we can modify our schedule as per your requirements in order to make your trip as pleasant as possible and the itinerary in details will provides, once the trip has been confirmed book
In order to fully enjoy your trekking and climbing tour in the Himalayas, or any other trek in the Nepal, having the right equipment is essential. The equipment is necessary depends on the type of trekking, teahouse or camping, and on the time of year, weather conditions, terrain, and maximum altitude.
A properly packed backpack is light and includes multipurpose clothing items. Moreover, please make sure that you bring sufficiently warm clothes, especially during winter (Dec – Feb). Not having the required equipment and clothing will not only significantly decrease the pleasure of trekking, but could in a worst case scenario be life threatening.
Below is a list of suggested clothing and equipment items to bring:
- Warm jacket – down jacket, if possible.
- Water and windproof jacket (alternatively bring a poncho or umbrella)
- Long sleeved synthetic fleece (windproof material, if possible)
- Thermal underwear
- Hat, pair of gloves and scarf
- Comfortable hiking trousers (loose fitting
- Shorts and trousers, or skirt
- 2 pairs of warm wool-blend socks
- 2 pairs of running socks or liner socks
- Proper hiking boots
- Running shoes and flip-flops
- 2-3 t-shirts
Additional winter clothing comments
- The outer jacket should be warm, down jacket is highly recommended during winter season
- Bring a pair of warm winter trousers, in addition to the hiking trousers
- Bring at least one windproof layer of clothes, helping to reduce any chill factor influence.
- Snow gaiters
- Pair of polarizing sun-glasses (to be comfortable and to avoid potential snow-blindness)
- Backpack 70-75ltr for Carrying porter during the trek with cover
- Day backpack for self carry 40-45ltr with cover
- Head torch, or small torch, plus spare batteries
- Sleeping bag and silk liner(4 season)
- 2 x water bottles or camel bag but avoid cheap ones that can burst inside your backpack
- A small light weight and quick drying towel
- Bar of soap
- Sunscreen (SPF +20)
- Insect repellants
- Personal First aid kid
- Water purification tablets or a water filter
- Toilet paper(Available number of tea houses along the trek)
- Camera, battery etc
- Trekking poles(provide from Company)
- GPS unit if have
- Padlocks for guest house rooms and bags
- Sewing/repair kit
- Pocket knife
- Dairy or notebook plus pencil/pen
Adapters (Nepal two prong, 220 volt plug; or just an international, universal adaptor)
Personal snacks (candy bars & cookies can also be bought in Kathmandu or at every guesthouse)
Step By Step company would not be able to include the cost of the package on website. Sometimes our clients would be confused about the cost of the package. To provide service in a reasonable cost and attempt to satisfy you, we would like to provide some information which directly affects the cost and help us to breakdown the cost. Below is the variable factors that would affect the cost in our website and package:
- Accommodation Style (Package included 3 to 5 star level)
- Your budget
- Mutual agreement with both parties before trip
- Adjustment if activities are cancelled by request
- Cost is variable with the number of porters and guides you would need
- Can be modifying with the time and requirement of you
- Charges would be confirmed by you
- Activities could be added in or cancel out by your choice
- Details are publish in full board services.
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Pokhara 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Transport
- Open choice Full board meals during the trek period (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Tea or coffee)
- Neat & Clean Twine shared Private room during the trek period
- Round ways Transport by Private Deluxe Bus/Car/Jeep between Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Round way Domestic flight Pokhara-Jomsome- Pokhara
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader; well trained in wilderness First Aid, assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodgin
- Free Trek Map
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All necessary Paper works for Annapurna Conservation area entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekking information management system)
- Fare well Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / Pokhara (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day)(Except Farewell dinner)
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold drinks and alcoholic
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure/Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
Please if needed any amendment on the above mentioned section or to know most update & latest pricing . Please Contact Us