Our Glimpse of Tibet tours provides you some of the most amazing landscape on earth and it is an adventure trip for those travelers who entirely keen to explore this Himalayan Jewels of South Asia. Tibet the peace that reflects in the arts, culture and history of autonomous region perfectly blends with the serenity and tranquility of the almighty mountain. Universe said “Tibet is the gambrel roof of the world”.
Lhasa is the mystical capital of Tibet , provides an ample time to explore the former home of the Dalai Lama, Potala Palace where famous of resplendent landmark with over 1,000 rooms and 10,000 shrines. There is also Jokhang, Tibet’s holiest temple with its boundless statues and frescoes, and the Norbulinka, or Summer Place, from which the present Dalai Lama fled in 1959. Shoppers would miss the Barkhor, the bustling bazaar of old Lhasa which is right on the pilgrim’s circumambulating route around Jokhang. Laden with souvenirs and memories of Tibet, you fly back to Kathmandu from Lhasa in a mountain flight that treats you to close-up views of the mighty Himalayas scenery.
Day 01: Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 02: An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening lhasa tour preparation.overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day 04: Sightseeing Tour in Lhasa
Day 05: Second day sightseeing tour in Lhasa
Day 06: Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Day 07: After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
This tour Itinerary is considered in such a way that we can modify our schedule as per your requirements in order to make your trip as pleasant as possible and the itinerary in details will provides, once the trip has been confirmed book
Step By Step company would not be able to include the cost of the package on website. Sometimes our clients would be confused about the cost of the package. To provide service in a reasonable cost and attempt to satisfy you, we would like to provide some information which directly affects the cost and help us to breakdown the cost. Below is the variable factors that would affect the cost in our website and package:
- vary with the size of group
- Accommodation Style (Package inlcuded 3 star level)
- Your budget
- Mutual agreement with both parties before trip
- Adjustment if activities are cancelled by request
- Can be modifying with the time and requirement of you
- Charges would be confirmed by you
- Activities could be added in or cancel out by your choice
- Details are publish in full board services
- Hotels in Kathmandu and Lhasa can be chosen by you
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Private tourist Transport
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved Tibetan guide including his salary, foods, accommodation, insurance etc
- Neat & Clean Twine shared Private room during the trek period
- Round ways Domestic flight with Tax (Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu)
- All necessary ground Private tourist Vehicle service while Airport to airport
- Group medical supplier (First aid kit will be Available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / Lhasa (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Meals not included while Visit in Lhasa
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for Tour Guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
Please if needed any amendment on the above mentioned section or to know most update & latest pricing . Please Contact Us