Our Chitwan Jungle Safari-Rafting - Bandipur Village and Pokhara World peace Pagoda Hiking tour provides you Nepal’s best combined activities in your once a lifetime holiday in Nepal. At the beginning, the tour will take you some of the most famous iconic world heritage site with monkey temple in the Valley of Kathmandu where you would amazed by crafts, arts, ethnical culture, monuments and century of architecture all in the same day. And next day, You will get a chance to raft through Himalayan rapids in Charaudi, ride elephants in Chitwan National park, and submerge yourself in the local culture of the Tharu village.after experiencing all the activities, we manage to transfer in isolated hamlet but glimpse of our traditional structure village in Bandipur hill station. Bandipur village offers you their local warm hospitality services where you feel a home away from home and magnificent views of Annapurna ranges on the day of excursion. After experience of Bandipur village we transfer you in Pokhara where pristine nature beauty of Fewa Lake and serenity of world peace pagoda on western terrain of Raniban awaits you. in pokhara, we provides you day walk sightseeing around Devi’s fall, longest cave in Asia, white water gorge, and as well as boating on fewa lake for short day hike in world peace pagaoda. From world peace pagoda, provides you magnificent view of fewa lake, valley of city, panorama view of Annapurna ranges and as well as spectcular sunrise view from Sarangkot.
- Day 01 : Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
- Day 02 : An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening hike/ tour preparation.overnight at Hotel
- Day 03 : An Morning Drive to Prithivi High way and along the way Rafting on Trisuli River(Approx 3 hour)and Transfer in Chitwan.Overnight stay at Lodge after Tharu Culture Program
- Day 04 : Full Day Jungle Activities including Elephant ride.Overnight stay at Lodge
- Day 05 : An Morning Breakfast and Bird watching Program;after then Drive to Unique Traditional Village at Bandipur.Overnight at Lodge after beautiful sunrise Program
- Day 06 : An Breakfast and Explore heart of Bandipur Village by short hike and by then Drive to Pokhara.Overnight at Hotel
- Day 07 : Full Day explore Pokhara city and Fewa Lake Boating.Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day 08 : An Breakfast and Hike to World Peace Pagoda(1 hour) and leisure day relax in Lakdeside itself.overnight at Hotel
- Day 09 : An Morning Drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise Progarm and seen the scenery of Annapurna's. by then drive Back to Kathmandu.overnight stay at Hotel
- Day 10 : After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal
This tour Itinerary is considered in such a way that we can modify our schedule as per your requirements in order to make your trip as pleasant as possible and the itinerary in details will provides, once the trip has been confirmed book
Step By Step company would not be able to include the cost of the package on website. Sometimes our clients would be confused about the cost of the package. To provide service in a reasonable cost and attempt to satisfy you, we would like to provide some information which directly affects the cost and help us to breakdown the cost. Below is the variable factors that would affect the cost in our website and package:
- vary with the size of group
- Accommodation Style (Package included 3 star level)
- Your budget
- Mutual agreement with both parties before trip
- Adjustment if activities are cancelled by request
- Can be modifying with the time and requirement of you
- Charges would be confirmed by you
- Activities could be added in or cancel out by your choice
- Details are publish in full board services
- Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara can be chosen by you
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Pokhara 03 Night & Bandipur 01 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast.
Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Transport
2 Night 3 Days Chitwan jungle safari with full board meals, activities, National park fee and lodge/ resort
An experience English-speaking, Responsible Tour leader for Chitwan , Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Rafting on Trisuli River with All Equipment and Camping Lunch
- All Ground Transportation by comfortable private vehicle/Bus
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / Pokhare & Bandipur (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
Please if needed any amendment on the above mentioned section or to know most update & latest pricing . Please Contact Us